Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sweet Caleb

Caleb,

my sweet darling boy... You are a constant source of joy for me. I am so thankful for you. Every day you light my life with your curiosity and energy. You truly have the heart of an explorer and adventurer. I am constantly amazed by you! You are the most compassionate 2 year old I have ever met (or heard of!) You are always so careful and considerate of others, especially your little brother. I will never tire of your endless loving questions, "ok mommy? ok daddy?" (your way to ask us if we are ok) What an incredible capacity you have to love, and at such a young age. I am so pleased at your thirst for knowledge. Your love for books and music is so fun to be a part of. There is nothing I love more than curling up with you on the couch and reading a book together or listening to you strum your guitar and sing to me of all the things you love. My favorite song so far? "mom-eee, dad-eee, bab-ee, mickey-mouse..." You are such a wonderfully indescribable and necessary part of my life. I am overcome by your innocent and loving prayers, and your very cute and audible "Aaaaa-mem" is always a delight, especially at church. I can't get enough of your hugs & kisses. I love you so much honey, I promise to always be the best mommy I can be.

1 comment:

Malissa said...

That is so sweet! He is such a cutie. And I love that picture of the two of you!!