- Approach door of stranger, knock.
- Hold out hand in anticipation.
- Growl for effect (he was, after all, a dragon)
- Sweetly say "trick-treat" then stand there in glorified cuteness
- "Tenk you!" then, "here mommy!" then...
- Run, not walk, to the next house
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Spent today with my 3 favorite guys. After trick-or-treating last night, the kids were exhausted! We enjoyed a wonderful morning of sleeping in. Then car repairs, some service activities, and "dream-shopping" at Lowes. This is where Luke and I decorated our imaginary house with gorgeous items we will probably never really buy. Last night Caleb learned all about the joy of knocking on doors to get freebies.