Saturday, May 21, 2005

Best Day of my life.

This day, I married the most amazing man I have ever known. This day marked the beginning of OUR Journey. The journey of two hearts that were always meant to be together. Luke opened my eyes to a world of true and honest love. I never doubt him, or his love for me. He tells me he loves me everyday. He goes out of his way to tell me and show me he thinks I am beautiful. He surprises me with flowers, love notes, and afternoon dances in the living room. He holds my hand everywhere we go, even sitting in the car. He opens doors for me and always carries the "heavy" stuff. He has the best sense of humor and makes me laugh everyday. We still kiss as we cross the line into any new state. He works so hard so I can stay home with our 2 sweet boys. He values motherhood and always acknowledges my efforts. When we pray together at night, he prays for me- expressing love for me and hopes that I am well. He loves God and makes our home a place the spirit can dwell. He honors the priesthood and uses it in our home. He encourages me to follow my dreams. He helps with dishes and other yucky chores like laundry. He lets me choose what we watch on TV. He makes mothers day, and my birthday extra special. He asks me things like, "how can I serve you today?" He calls me honey and sweetheart. We share a passion for adventure and a frugal nature. We work hard together for the things that are important to us. He is my soul mate and my very best friend. HE makes my life beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. That is so much of how I feel for James. I am so happy you and Luke have each other and the Lord. Stay blessed my friend!